Breast Augmentation (Breast Enlargement)More commonly called a ‘boob job’, breast augmentation surgery is a procedure designed to add volume to the breasts. Breast enlargement is chosen by many women to make their breasts larger in size or have a fuller shape by using silicone breast implants. During breast enlargement surgery to improve breast volume, silicone breast implants are placed either sub-mammary (sitting between the breast tissue and pectoral muscle) or placed sub-muscular (sitting between the pectoral muscle and the chest wall).
Breast enlargement surgery with silicone breast implants is ideal for:
- Women who are naturally flat chested
- Patients who want a more proportioned, curvier shape
- Women who wish to improve breast volume as a result of breast feeding, weight loss, pregnancy or ageing
- Women with asymmetrical breasts
- Patients who want to enhance their breasts for personal reasons